Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Party Pants: LfmAO

I love FM and LMFAO. Their music makes my party hat come on, and my party pants come off. What does that mean, you ask? I have no idea, but I'm sure it'll make more sense after a couple more shots.

99/100
Deep in the night, when the bass hits you so good and the liquor is controlling your limbs, this song comes on and you lose yourself in the music. That's what I imagine when I listen to this song.

99/100
Skinny jeans, Ray Bans, dougie. Get fresh.


100/100
Summer banger. Ugh. Full moon, beach rave, good liquor, glow sticks. Ready. Set. Go.

100/100
I have a sweet tooth for this kind of ear candy... Top down, early evening, the sun lingering in the summer sky, coastline, wind stroking your hair, sun burnt, board shorts.

99/100
Strobe lights, models & bottles, sweaty & grimy, adrenaline rush, no stopping till the sun comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment